Saturday 13 August 2011

Espresso Hazelnut Ripple

OMG!  This was amazing, what a simple but sensational recipe!  I bought the Lindt 70%  dark cooking chocolate and just a fairly average Plaistowe white cooking chocolate.  The combination with the hazelnuts in the white choc and the ground coffee in the dark was to die for.  I roasted the hazelnuts to remove the skins and then just lay the chocolate in alternate rows on the baking tray, pushed a knife through a few times to make the swirls and then in the fridge to set!  Could be easier and couldn't be yummier! Catherine



4 comments:

  1. Am so loving your blog Catherine! Also think you have a new potential career as a food stylist for photography - it all looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree Robyn !!! I am constantly salivating over the photos. Looking forward to our dinner xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing Cath. You are an artist! I'm planning to do the rhubarb and berry crumble this week - will let you know how it goes. Will try to remember to take some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Girls! Am having so much fun with this! No wonder I need a cleaner with all this Blogging - keeps me so busy!!! Kaz, have not forgotten about your Ice Cream pics, will post them along with one of Will's "Food Tech" creations soon. I now have photos and blogging to do for a number of recipes all waiting in my preview file, ready to post in the coming days!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete