Sunday 28 September 2014

Through the Seasons

Oh my goodness!  What a thrill....again!  My beautiful "Village" friends and I were so lucky to again meet Annabel at Readings in Hawthorn at the book signing of her latest masterpiece...."Through the Seasons".  This is such a beautiful book and one that I am thoroughly enjoying looking through and cooking from!  Already I have made the Chicken Prosciutto Parcels, Chocolate Orange Creams with Chocolate-dipped Orange Peel and the beautiful Brandy Snap Baskets from this book!
We chatted freely with Annabel as she asked us about our friendship and our cooking.  She is truly such a natural and generous person, she made us feel so special for just being her admirers.

When we told Annabel that one of our "bucket list" places to visit was her beautiful part of the world at Lake Wanaka, she was so lovely to say that she'd love to catch up for coffee or a wander through her garden if she was there!  How special.

So, thank you Annabel for making us all feel so comfortable in your company, you are such a delight and we were all so elated to meet you again!  Now I've got some serious blogging to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment