Sunday 19 October 2014

Chocolate Orange Creams with Choc-Dipped Oranges










The fist recipe I've done from Annabel's new book "Through the Seasons".  What a way to start!  Orange and chocolate are two of my favourite combinations and when I saw this recipe I had to make it first off.  Making the Choc-Dipped Oranges was an easier process than I imagined and they turned out beautifully.  A gorgeous accompaniment to the Chocolate Orange Creams I did for a dinner party dessert.  As they were quite rich, I made little ones in small disposable square containers, added a little silver plastic spoon before they set and they were ready to eat straight from the fridge.  I made them the morning of my dinner party and thought that would give them plenty of time to set, but I was surprised they were quite soft, not runny, but not as firm as other chocolate moose's I've made.  There were some left over and I think after another night in the fridge they had set much better, so my advice would be to make them at least 24 hours in advance.  Enjoy, they are truly decadent!




2 comments:

  1. Disappointed I wasnt at that dinner party! They look sensational xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the recipe of the orange creams on Annabel´s TV show and made them immediately. They were a huge success in my dinner party too. I forgot to write down the recipe and now I can´t remember it quite well. I eye balled it yesterday and it didn´t get so good as the first time. Can you please help me? Please? I can´t buy the book here in Portugal and you are the only person in the whole internet who has posted about this amazing dessert!

    ReplyDelete