Sunday 3 March 2013

Roasted Pepper Pesto


My poor blog has been neglected for too long!  Here I am looking at my post in October last year and wondering where the time has gone!
A busy family life and the craziness of the festive season meant that unfortunately there was not much spare time enjoying flicking through my Annabel books and cooking up some recipes I am yet to do.  It's not as though I haven't been cooking form Annabel's books, it's more that I am making things in a hurry with no time to take photos!  So with the wonderful Christmas present of a new camera from my family - there are no excuses!

Along with corn, red peppers would have to be one of my favourite vegetables.  I love them raw and roasted, they're equally as delicious.  As with all Annabel's recipes, this Roasted Pepper Pesto was quick and easy to make.  I tossed the pesto through some penne and with a shake of parmesan it made a very tasty meal.  Well worth a try.
My new years resolution - to blog more often with my new camera that even has a setting for photographing food!






2 comments: